Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Sweetly sings the baby...






Marianne's Grandpa Jake has been singing the sweetest song to Marianne for almost a year now.

"Sweetly sings the donkey
At the break of day
If you do not feed him
This is what he'll say:
HEE HAW, HEE HAW, HEE HAW, HEE HAW, HEE HAW"

All children love animal sounds, and Marianne loves to hear all the different verses and meows, woofs, oinks, etc.. This week, she started chiming in with the animal sounds at the appropriate time. However, no matter whether I'm singing about a puppy, pig, or donkey, she makes a "hee haw" sounds! It's too funny; I hope to get it on videotape soon.

She also likes to "hee haw" at the grocery store, so my little donkey and I go up and down the aisles getting very amused looks as we shop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marianne! How dare you manage to get even cuter when I was only gone one week!

Love and hee haw!

GaGa